Monday, December 20, 2010

festive footsies


T'is the season for fabulous footwear non? I am seriously in love with these hot pink Miu Miu numbers as they'd be the perfect accompaniment for the lipstick red frock I'm planning on wearing on Christmas day. And then I spied these Diane Von Furstenburg pretties and just imagined them with a full-skirted little black dress - divine non? This is a colour I absolutely cannot wear - with my olive skin it makes me look dreadful, but on the feet, well, surely I could get away with that.

On the Christmas wish list perhaps? {which, by the way, is empty - there's nothing I want. Well, aside from piles of euros to spend in Paris during the July sales...}

6 comments:

  1. Could I get away with one on each foot? Now THAT would be festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't wear either on Christmas day - I'd end up face first in the baked ham! But the pink are gorgeous. Yellow I can't even wear on my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are delicious, wonder if there is anywhere in Newcastle that has a fancy shoe exchange...of course would need them to keep a stock of weeny size 5 for moi....business opportunity anyone???

    Hey Pink Fibro - I was wondering how I would go carrying the massive turkey to table with babies & toddlers underfoot & these slippers on, might have to skip them this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The greenies would be perfect for me but there is no way I could walk were I to wear them on Chrimbo day! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink ones are DIVINE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous ☼ what beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x