Monday, September 22, 2008

and so to bed

To celebrate spring I ditched the cozy flannelette sheets for crisp white cotton yesterday. I love a ritual, particularly one that celebrates a season. We don't seem to have enough rituals in Oz, so I'm v envious of my friends in the US who not only get Thanksgiving, but Halloween too. I'd like to make every week thanksgiving. Counting your blessings is the quickest path to happiness. I'm also thinking of hosting a small Halloween soiree for my daughter this year. C'mon, who can resist little orange cupcakes decorated with black spiders? Not this little black duck that's for sure.

1 comment:

  1. I need to go sheet shopping soon. I love buying sheets, washing them in pretty scented stuff, and rolling into bed on them. Totally yummy experience.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x