Thursday, June 13, 2013

vintage pretty


I went into a pretty new store in Newcastle's Hunter Street mall the other day. I had to share it with you.


It's filled with vintage prettiness.


Rows upon rows of the pretty! 


And some new treasures amidst the old. You foxy thing.


I love, love, love the decor created by that genius Tim Neve.


Everywhere you look is pretty, pretty and MORE pretty! 


I need some of this wallpaper in my lady's dressing room {ahem, yes, first I will need a lady's dressing room, but details people...}

The store's called Twice Upon A Time. Go check it out. And swoon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful it all is and I adore that wallpaper....perfect for a ladies' dressing room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't we have pretty thrift stores here? So jealous. Someday I will live somewhere with pretty thrift stores and lovely cafes that serve afternoon tea. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x