Monday, September 17, 2012

meal planning monday


Hey, how you doin'? I'm tired, but soooooooo relaxed after the weekend. It was hectic, but with a lot of fabulous - and ended with a lovely long bikeride and then a quick dip in the pool! Here's what we're eating this week:

Monday: wee little chicken pot pies like the one in the pic. Love these. Served with mash and lots of steamed broccoli and carrots.

Tuesday: it's my burlesque class tonight, so we'll have spaghetti bolognaise for when I get home, and for when my gal gets home from ballet.

Wednesday: nothing much on tonight. I think we might have lamb steaks with roasted vegies and wilted baby spinach.

Thursday: I think I'm going to go to burlesque classes twice this week. So I'll have chicken kebabs and salad for dinner tonight. That's easy to whip up.

Friday: salmon on the bbq and salad. Also a lemon risoni salad.

Saturday: we'll be getting a lot done in the garden this weekend, so a simple bbq will be great. It'll be nice to have a butterflied chicken on the bbq. Yum.

Sunday: roast beef, roasted veg salad and something green.

That's it. You?

2 comments:

  1. My oven is still not fixed, darn my husband and his rugby grand final getting in the way. So it's whatever we can do in a frypan. Chicken tacos tonight, spaghetti and meatballs tomorrow, a chicken stir fry and perhaps a pork one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious, as always!
    Chicken & vegetable pot pies might make the menu here this week too...even the small people love them! Home-made Pizza also on the menu, kids love spinach & mushroom pizza, ours consists of whatever hasn't sold at the shop!
    Might pick-up some new ideas after my Hunter Fresh experience with Tim Montgomery & Beau Vincent (Bacchus & Subo chefs). Just a little bit excited about this!!!!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x