Monday, March 22, 2010

level headed

Check it - a shoe with a heel so low and so well-balanced it's virtually a pair of flats! This rather yummy pair of Sigerson Morrison shoes made it to the shoe of the week position predominantly because of my need to be sensible this week. Hence, sensible attitude - sensible shoe. Of course they still have a hint of danger thanks to the patent leather - and those buckles are eminently stylish don't you think?

It's a pupil-free day today - one of two this week. Yes, the school's messing with our heads by book-ending our week with pupil-free days {actually, the Friday is the Show Holiday - bless}. So I need to get plenty of work done despite also trying to entertain a gal who'd much rather be at school. Eek!

8 comments:

  1. That must mean you are a good ol Newcastle gal! Hehe. Hubs was totally stoked to discover he gets a day off work cos they celebrate ye old Newcastle! Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a pupil free day. Actually a Mum-free day. I think I might bring those in at the start and end of each week. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Dar! Are you?

    And yes, Beth, go for the mum-free day - much better option!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah, we are Sydney, hubs drives 2 hours to work each day poor dude.
    Sounds like it would be cool though! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word Dar, I used to do the same in reverse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just given you the Beautiful Blogger award. Love your blog and love the shoes you always highlight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigerson Morrison are SO well constructed - luffley! Bet they are comfy as slippers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x