Saturday, December 10, 2016

back in the blogger's seat



Well hello there! It's been a while hasn't it? You'll be please to know that it's because I've been blissfully busy. I am besotted with my new job. I work with the NICEST people and have what seems to be an illegal amount of fun doing what I do.
What do I do? Well, my job is to share the research of talented researchers at the Uni. And boy, is there some talent there. I'm yet to interview anyone who hasn't left my mouth agape in wonder at what they do, and the enthusiasm with which they do it. I can't wait to get to work every day and get started. That's a nice way to be isn't it?





Family life's been fab. That pic is my glass of bubbles held up right near hubby's as we celebrated 15 years of marriage with A Day On The Green with the Temper Trap and Garbage. It was fitting, as we met going out to see live music and spent our early years immersed in music. (Still love it actually - and have passed it on to our gal).

Our Gal's finished year 11, only a couple more days of school then next year BAM it's into Year 12. Please explain to me where those years have gone! She's currently the world's happiest girl as it's her fave month of the year. You will be lucky to meet a bigger Christmas lover than this kid. It's her birthday month, so we like to celebrate all month long. 

Why not?





I'm still getting utter joy from my bike rides, and why wouldn't I when this pic above is my mid-way point? No matter what time of day it always turns on a show.

I hope you're all well, and prepped for the festive season. All you need is love really isn't it? From family or friends. Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x