Wednesday, December 28, 2016

my (sand) bucket list


I'm on holidays. I adore holidays. No alarms, nothing urgent to do, just endless time spread before you. Don't worry, I'm making the most of it. In fact, I've decided to create a little list of things I'm keen to do in the summer months.

And, in typical me-fashion, I've already ticked on off before curating the list! Here's my summer (sand) bucket list.


  • Swim in the newly reopened Bogey Hole (I did this yesterday after RIDING my bike there - and pushing my bike up some of the bigger hills - I really need to master gears...)
  • Have an evening picnic at King Edward Park using my new pale blue picnic basket.
  • Ride the Fernleigh Track.
  • Eat fish and chips from Scotties.
  • Have a night swim at Merewether Ocean Baths.
  • Have an early morning swim at Newcastle Ocean Baths.
  • Hone up on my French speaking skills.
  • Read a book a week.
  • Cook a new recipe per week.
  • Paint all the outdoor furniture.
  • Ride my bike every day.
  • Swim at least every second day.
  • Listen to more music.
Do you have any summer to-do items? 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds fabulous!!!!
    I'm up for any of that if you want company xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. University of Rajasthan, Jaipur Revised_Programming Examination-2020 UG / PG Part 3 Year Arts, Science, Commerce / MA, M.Com, M.Sc with Due (Due) Paper Part 1st -2nd Year BA, B.Sc, B.Com / MA, M .Com, M.Sc Pre. Additional - Regular / private / non-college / alumni examination. Rajasthan University Admit Card Publised

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x