Thursday, December 24, 2015

have yourself a merry little christmas


I do love Christmas.

Finally, a chance to slow down and reflect on what really matters: health, family and friends. I'm pretty blessed with all three really (aside from dodgy netball knees...)

Wishing you, and your family the merriest of Christmases. May it be filled with love and laughter.

This pic was taken in Newcastle's Civic Park on the night the Christmas lights were lit. So lovely finally having the city filled with the Christmas spirit. Just as I was posed to take this shot the woman in the fabulous frock walked down the stairs and paused to take in the scene. Stunning!

PPMJ x

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family! I feel like I've not spent nearly enough time this year reading your blog so I resolve to do more of that in the new year. :)

    Beth aka The Quirky Brunette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. News blogs are the best wellspring of dependable reporting on any space of intrigue. There are express blogs expected to cover present as a last resort news, journalism and breaking news from around the globe. These are all around open on the web. https://mediosindependientes.org/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x