Monday, August 03, 2015

meal planning monday


image: housetohome.co.uk

Excuse me, but how pretty is this mirrored cabinet painted in pale pink?

Very.

It's pretty much solidified my decision to paint the back of our front door in pale pink gloss.

But enough about decorating, and on to meal-planning, and what we're eating this week.

Monday: grilled lemon and herb chicken breasts with a baby spinach and orange salad.

Tuesday: this may well be our last netball training (le sob) so we'll just have a steak and salad dinner tonight.

Wednesday: I made this awesome tray-bake the other day, diced potato, pumpkin and sweet potato, drizzled with garlic olive oil and thyme. Baked for 30 minutes, then I popped in some meatballs. This was baked a further 15 minutes - before I tossed some baby spinach in for 2 mins. In an ideal world I would have then added persian feta (but I didn't have any). It was still damned delicious. I'm making it again.

Thursday: salmon on the bbq and salad.

Friday: celebrate the end of the week with takeaway!

Saturday: out with my friends to check out the Amy Winehouse movie, the new Parry Street Garage and have a Blue Heaven Milkshake from Jim's for dessert. How good is life?

Sunday: a bbq. Let's hope this pre-Spring weather continues.

1 comment:

  1. I have a cabinet almost exactly the same at the pink..but it's not pink. It looks good in the pink though!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x