Sunday, October 19, 2014

clearing my mind


How's the serenity?

Do you have a spot in your home that just sighs with serenity? I do, well, when the house is tidy...

Today's aim is to reveal them, to have them looking super-spesh. So we'll keep ploughing through our Happy Home List of things that we just really need to do. Today's plan is to get the living room and bedroom in tip-top shape, and to move the planter boxes I re-planted with geraniums the weekend before last back to their spot on the living room window sills. Might even clean the windows in the living room so the view is even more stunning.

image: housetohome.co.uk


2 comments:

  1. Hope all you plan to do goes smoothly for you. Nothing in our poor old house looks super-spesh any more and I no longer have the energy to worry about it. Just mosy along trying to keep my head above water as much as I can.
    That picture looks so peaceful and serene doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you have a lovely comfy chair - and that's super-spesh in my mind x

      Delete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x