Tuesday, July 01, 2014

le jour trois


There is something fabulous everywhere you look in Patis. I spent all my time pointing out something fabulous, and stopping abruptly in my tracks to take pics of all the pretty things I see. Like these lamps.


 Even the graffiti is cute, with a serious sense of humour. No entry or let's go surfing?


Look at this building all covered in vines - do you think Madeline lives here? 


How adorable is this bike? Answer: adorable.


Loved this sign outside one of the shops where the husbands shopped up a storm. Love.


And look! I bought a handbag! From the EXACT same shop on Ille St Louis that I've bought handbags from the last two visits. It's so pretty and red and pretty!

I don't think I can leave this place.

2 comments:

  1. Oh - what a wonderful trip. I recall my own experiences of stopping abruptly in Paris - usually in front of a patissarie!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x