Tuesday, December 24, 2013

have yourself a merry little christmas



Well, here we are - Christmas Eve! Are you prepared? I *think* I am. I have all the ingredients I need {well, after calling hubby and asking him to pick up a couple of bottles of prosecco at Vintage Cellars on his way home from work} and all I have to do is wrap the last few pressies, do my Christmas nails {red with gold glitter tips!} and pack.

Oh, and bake a little.

And finish writing an article.

Then I can loll about on a fabulous wingback chair dressed in claret velvet, with my ermine stole flung casually just-so over my lap.

Perfect!

Have a simply beautiful Christmas. xx

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you my lovely lady! I hope you have a wonderful festive season, with plenty of presents, champagne and time to relax with family. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The merriest of merry Christmases to you and your gorgeous family my lovely friend xx

      Delete
  2. Hope you and yours have a blissfully sublime Christmas with happiness that continues right through into the New Year. Enjoy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Mimsie, thank you for bringing so much joy into my life with your comments and your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are very much excited with Christmas here and I am sure you are :) I hope you'll have an extra Merry Christmas this year. :)



    With lots of love from the North Pole,
    Elfie, Leader of the Elves at Christmas World

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x