Sunday, June 13, 2010

cuteness incorporated

Isla Fisher is just utterly adorable. Last night, hubby was in the study plotting his world cup viewing so I thought I'd watch a wee bit of fluff. Luckily for me, for once Foxtel heeded my call and was screening Confessions of a Shopaholic. A fluffy film saved by the absolute delight that is Isla Fisher. It was a fine film, a few cute ideas, cute lead, cute clothes - but Isla's just mesmerising. So gorgeous, with that HAIR and with a delightful sense of comedic timing.

One day when I was lying on the couch with some illness or other I came across another of her films, one with Ryan Reynolds. And again, she was just so danged gorgeous in it. She's my new crush.

5 comments:

  1. She is really cute isn't she. And I love her hair too! Great photo you've found of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Vanity Fair Varga-esque shot - cute isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE her, and love this picture even more! She's definitely a classic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of those films. I'm on the I-love-Isla bandwagon too. She is so darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, she is so much fun. I loved her in Wedding Crashers too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x