Friday, January 01, 2010

sooooo sleepy



One can hardly resolve to blog every day and head off to bed un-blogged! Will you forgive my tardiness if I tell you it's been one very full day? Got up, fed children, tidied errant champagne bottles, packed for picnic, drove 45 minutes to picnic location, picnicked with family for a few hours, came home, swam and helped the British depart, put over-tired child to bed, ate a piece of leftover pudding for dinner, chatted with husband... and realised it's bedtime.

So here's my first post for 2010, posted a mere few minutes before midnight. Hope you're all diving into the new year with gusto. Let's catch up tomorrow shall we?

3 comments:

  1. Forgiven. But am expecting big things from you on the morrow, which is indeed now today!

    As an aside, my word verification for this comment is quite funny - DISTERBO. I think I will make this part of my vocabulary going forward. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are forgiven and I am impressed that you actually blogged. I often just go...I will do it first thing in the morning~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disterbo - soooooo a new part of the vernacular!

    Thanks Clariss, new year, new start!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x