Wednesday, September 16, 2009

a few of my favourite things

♥ My gal
♥ In Paris
♥ On a carousel
♥ Riding a horsie that goes up and down
♥ At the foot of le tour Eiffel
♥ Wearing her cute kitty sunglasses bought at a market in South West France
♥ The antique option in iPhoto
♥ Dreaming of revisiting...

2 comments:

  1. Oh now I am all nostaglic for Paris! I have such a memory of meeting Daisy under the tower on a late Saturday afternoon last December in the freeeeeeezing cold. Rob and I had spent the day together (as you do) sans child and then my sister and Mum and Daise met us and we wandered back to our apartment in the late afternoon sunshine. No better place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent my life wallowing in nostalgia for Paris...

    Glad I could help take you back too x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x