Friday, December 05, 2008

addendum

I just thought I'd best clarify why I do so love me a bit of Posh Spice. 
1. She's hilarious and keen to have a laugh - while still never appearing to smile in public - that takes dedication.
2. She wanted to be a star and is happy to work at it. You'll never see Posh beating up a pap or hiding her face behind her Birkin.
3. She has a passion for fashion that goes above and beyond - I know that every single time I see her she's going to surprise or thrill me.
4. She's married to Becks - sigh.
5. She was in the Spice Girls.
6. She has an even greater dedication to heels than even me.
7. She stages perfect photo ops - working the media, rather than allowing them to work her.
8. Her boys are just divine - particularly when they break out in some seriously wicked dance moves on stage or courtside at a ball game.
9. Did I mention the whole David Beckham thing?
10. She's Posh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x