Saturday, April 29, 2017

red(y) freddy


I thought I'd lost my blog.

A few months ago someone hacked our credit card, so we had to get a new one. You know how the biggest hassle about losing a card is working out where it's connected? The biggest pain was my domain registration for my blog.

Many hours of angst trying to find out how to log in to my google account and update it led to the ticking frustration of it being one day before my name expired and "POOOOF!" my blog would disappear.

You know how you only appreciate something when you lose it?

I didn't want to lose it.

So I switched back to blogspot - just in time to work out how to update my credit card details...

All's good yeah?

Well, no.

See, I couldn't work out how to get google to recognise my domain name (despite my actually owning it for years). Posting in a series of incoherent codes into various pages around the web just wasn't working.

And my blog was gone. For a week!

But then a hero came along.

Brendan from Hyperweb Communications heard my cries of distress over twitter and came to my rescue. And see, it's fixed. Hurrah!

This makes me as happy as my new red tights (pictured above).

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you got reconnected to your blog and those red rights....WOW!! My blogging mojo has gone into hibernation but I try to pop back every now and then. Just getting too old I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mimsie, so lovely to hear from you. Please keep on blogging, you brighten my day x

      Delete
  2. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for.
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x