Monday, December 05, 2011

meal planning monday


Apologies for my tardiness - it's been quite the weekend. My mum and step-dad are up from Melbourne so we've been hanging out, having an early Christmas together and just doing stuff. Then last night I had some gal pals and their kidlets over for a few Christmas bubbles, that turned into a lot of Christmas bubbles... Whoopsies.

So here's what we've eating this week - vego meals as my parents are vegetarian.

Monday: My step-dad's plucking some corn from my garden and making corn and sweet potato fritters with avocada salsa {mmmm}

Tuesday: I'm going to cook roasted beetroot risotto - why the hell not? And stud it with goat cheese.

Wednesday: It's my gal's ballet concert at 6pm - we might just have a quick toasted sandwich dinner and supper afterwards.

Thursday: It's our 10th wedding anniversary on Wednesday night, so we're going out to celebrate tonight. Tossing up between two restaurants: Bacchus or the new kid on the block Subo. I might ask Twitter to help me decide.

Friday: It's my hubby's work Christmas party - woo hooo. I think I might wear my green Leona frock with a red rose in my hair {I do like to dress to a theme!}

Saturday: Last night with my parents, might cook up a vegie Japanese feast to celebrate.

Sunday: Having Sunday Christmas-esque lunch with my dad and step-mum. I'm determined to roast my first-ever turkey. Wish me luck!

11 comments:

  1. Oh Good luck with the Turkey! Let me know how it goes as I want to have a stab on Christmas day. I think I need to wear some kind of frilly apron over a Betty Draper esque frock whilst doing so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bacchus is a dining experience that one must try, amazing service, food and presentation has the wow factor, however, may I suggest you have a drink anf lots of nibbles before you go and oh take a fat wallet and brush up on your french accent!! Happy anniversary. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. What an exciting week.

    Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a great night out wherever you decide, I hope the Ballet concert and work function go well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok its tuesday nite dinner for me - total yum! le xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, my tummy just growled at me when I read about your beetroot studded with goat's cheese risotto, YUM! LOVE a toasted sandwich for dinner, Mmmm!
    Happy Anniversary for Wednesday, enjoy whatever you decide on... AND a Christmas party too, YAY for rockin night's out :o)
    And YAY for Christmas bubbles, can never have too many of those ;o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just added your web page to my bookmarks. I enjoy reading your posts. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with all those meals! Sounds like a great week of menus planned :) Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! I'd love to know how the beetroot risotto turns out. Sounds like quite the week with concerts, anniversaries and parties!
    Enjoy! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. rock that turkey! I truly need to do a meal planning week. I might have to make this part of my to do list. I love how mapped out your week is, and a christmas turkey is the best day of the week! Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. An amazing testimony on how i conceive and also get cure from my fibroid permanently with his natural herbs , i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Dr Onokun has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Dr Onokun, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Dr Onokun for your own testimony on: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +2349064844957  

    ReplyDelete
  11. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x